Our Principal, Henrique Chor, believes in being hands on with all of HCDA’s clients. As a General Contractor and Construction Consultant, Henrique has overseen every aspect of quality control for large-scale developments, luxury residential home construction and remodeling, and commercial development in three continents. This deep involvement and familiarity enable him to ensure quality craftsmanship at each step of the process, protecting your budget and your timeline.
Henrique brings decades of experience from managing construction projects to representing and advocating for you. He understands Owners’ needs and expectations and can help them meet these by verifying that:
- The craftsmanship of every detail is executed with excellence and
- Expenditures are spent on value, quality and workmanship and not
wasted on short-cuts and misinterpretation.
- Budgets are scrutinized, checked and tracked for accuracy.
- Schedules are monitored to ensure project delivery is correct and
Services include representation and advocacy with comprehensive oversight of:
- Design, details, specifications and Clients’ needs, requests and
- Exacting implementation of every detail of design specifications.
- Comprehensive financial oversight to track every detail of cost.
Sometimes it is just a matter of sitting down and talking instead of resorting to costly litigation. With training as a Florida Supreme Court mediator, Henrique can help resolve construction disputes either as a mediator or an expert witness.